• Prizedraw Competiton! Checkout News & Announcements for more info

Welcome to PeakForums!

Welcome to PeakForums, an active and friendly general discussion forum. What are you waiting for? Crate an account and join in on the action today!
Register Now

wholesale Men's Shirt

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fangbaby4513, Nov 23, 2018.

1. fangbaby4513

fangbaby4513 Emerging Talker

Product details
    Point collar, regular cuff
    Style: Casual, Fashion, Relax, Business, Date
    Machine washable, Hand Wash suggested and Dry
    Fashion Printed and Button-down Design, Concise and Easy, Fashionable Elegance, Convenient and Practical
    Specification
    Material100% Cotton
    Gram Weight150 grams
    ColorCan be customed
    SizeXS-4XL, as per clients' request
    SeasonSpring/Autumn
    Sample lead time3-10 days(depends on the style)
    Delivery time30-60 days(depends on the quantity)
    Shipping1. By Sea, Air, or Express couriers (such as Fedex, TNT, UPS, DHL, EMS, etc.).
    2. Can be shipped by your forwarder, or by our own fowarder, it depends.
    3. Port of loading: Shanghai port, China.
    4. Can be LCL shipment, or FCL shipment.
    Packing Details1 pc/polybag, any special package as your requirements.
    Our advantages
    1. Reliable and professional leggings supplier ,Specialized in the wholesale with best price and considerate service.
    2. We do OEM & ODM for all kinds of clothes. We cater to importers,distributors,all sales and retailers worldwide, including countries such as Europe,the United States,Canada,Australia,the United Kingdom and Spain and so on. We specialize in manufacturing and designing knitted and woven clothes, such as dresses,T shirts,Jackets,Hoodies,Lady Top,Lady Pants and so on.
    Workshop
    Delivery:wholesale Men's Shirt

2. Celedoi48

Celedoi48 New Talker

Always choose the work out apparels in which you feel lighter and dry so that you can perform easily. I am a work out freak and always go with the apparels that are made up of the quality fabric and suitable to my body type. I just bought the Designer Leggings and tank tops. Found those just perfect for this winter season.