what was the dumbest/lamest movie you ever saw?

Helga The Viking

Establishing Talker
May 5, 2000
Visit site
It's all about (to quote Mel Brooks..) MERCHANDISING!!! Ya got Star Wars the bed sheets, Star Wars the lunch box, Star Wars THE FLAME THROWER (the kids love that one!). Is is just me, or am I the only person who actually ENJOYED the movie "Spaceballs"? Flaming may commence NOW...

Diesel

PeakForums Legend
Apr 26, 2000
Helga> My gf loves that movie. I love Mel Brooks, but thought that Spaceballs was a bomb!
Two of my all-time favorite movies are Young Frankenstein and Blazing Saddles. In comparison, Spaceballs was a pathetic attempt at comedy.

------------------
From another BBS:
"hmm... Cyrix III, huh? You can put syrup on sh*t, but that don't make it pancakes."

spidergoolash

Part Of The Furniture
May 1, 2000
putting on the riiiiiiittz ... young frankenstein was the best.

but dd, how could you NOT like spaceballs?? i pissed in my pants watching this flick.

------------------
"it's easier to stay out than get out"

Diesel

PeakForums Legend
Apr 26, 2000
I thought the jokes were lame and just not funny. I also thought the parody of certain parts just weren't inspired.
I remember seeing that movie with my grandfather when I was about 14 or 15, and even then I didn't think it was funny. It hasn't gotten any better as I've gotten older.

------------------
From another BBS:
"hmm... Cyrix III, huh? You can put syrup on sh*t, but that don't make it pancakes."