Welcome to PeakForums.net

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by kingcool52, Aug 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingcool52

kingcool52
    Expand Collapse
    Diamond Regular Member

Welcome to PeakForums.net! PeakForums is an general discussion forum for people from around the world to have a relaxed time and have discussions with other members of the community.

Why Join PeakForums?
    [​IMG] A community of friendly members to enjoy many discussions with
    [​IMG] Coins system to reward you for participating in and around the forum
    [​IMG] A shop to spend your coins on personalizing your profile and account
    [​IMG] Awards system to show off your forum achievements to others
    [​IMG] Laid back rules to ensure you have fun!

What are Our Rules?
    1. Treat others with respect - Bullying or picking on a user will result in a ban. We want everyone to enjoy this community & environment.
    2. NO Spamming - Posts that are off-topic or do not make sense will be removed.
    3. NO Bumping - If you're the last poster do not bump the thread, wait for someone to reply first.
    4. NO Advertising your sites - The only areas you are allowed to advertise are your signature spaces. You're required to be an upgraded member for your signature.
    5. NO Illegal or Inappropriate content - Any illegal or inappropriate content will be removed and the user warned/banned.
    6. Have fun! It's illegal in this forum to NOT have fun!

What do I do if I have a problem?
    If you are having any issues with the website, a staff member, or a member of the community, feel free to contact me in private via private message or start a thread in the Feedback & Support section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.