• Prizedraw Competiton! Checkout News & Announcements for more info

Welcome to PeakForums!

Welcome to PeakForums, an active and friendly general discussion forum. What are you waiting for? Crate an account and join in on the action today!
Register Now

The Punisher Series Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Martinsx, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Martinsx

Martinsx Emerging Talker

Far back when I was still a teenager, I watched this movie called "The Punisher", with the leading character Frank Castle. This movie really interest me so much that I watched it countless times and never get tired of it. As long as there was light and I'm free, it's me and the movie. I even went to the extent of getting it's game back then in my Sega console.

Recently, I just saw that the movie is now out in series version with only season one. I rushed immediately and downloaded it and it still gave me the same pleasure the original one did. The thing I loved about the series version of the movie was that it gave an in depth explanation of events that occurred in the movie. If you haven't checked out "The Punisher" rush now and get yours.

2. SeanQuinn87

SeanQuinn87 Moderation Director Moderator Team Leader

I have seen this film a few times, i liked it. :p I am sure there is a second one of it, The Punisher 2. :p