• Prizedraw Competiton! Checkout News & Announcements for more info

Welcome to PeakForums!

Welcome to PeakForums, an active and friendly general discussion forum. What are you waiting for? Crate an account and join in on the action today!
Register Now

The Community Team are Hiring!

Discussion in 'News Archive' started by s3_gunzel, Dec 24, 2017.

1. s3_gunzel

s3_gunzel Community Admin Administrator

The Community Team Are Hiring!
    s3_gunzel - 23/12/2017

The Community Team are pleased to announce that we are, once again, hiring (up to two - 2 - total) members. Applications will stay open until two members are hired.

The PeakForums Community Team are largely responsible for content creation and effective moderation of the PeakForums Community, as well as being a friendly face for the community; subsequently, we are hiring two new team members to fill the void.

Potential Team Members for the Community Team should possess:
    • Impeccable grammar and spelling;
    • A minimum of 30 posts on the PeakForums Community;
    • The ability to articulate yourself in a way that is compelling to the reader - please provide links to any long posts you've made within your application
    • No official warnings.
    To apply for an open Community Team position, please send a PM through to me (s3_gunzel) with the subject line "Community Team Application", with the following form attached:

- Forums Username: -
     - Time Zone (GMT+/-): -
     - How would you rate your grasp of the English language? -
     - Previous Community Team Experience: -
     - What makes you feel that you could be a valuable asset to our Community Team? -
     - Are you currently staff elsewhere? - if so, where? -
     - Provide Examples of long posts that you've made in the past: -
     - Tell me a bit about yourself: -
     - Are there any commitments that may affect your ability to be online? -
     - Can you provide references of your work elsewhere? - if previously staff: -
    Be aware that the longer your responses are to these questions, the better your application looks; I like to read through long applications, as it allows me to gauge a potential team member better. When providing references, if you can, please post them in the application.

Please do not tamper with the application form or change the order of the questions; it makes it easier to read when I am going through them.

Good luck!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    • Gem Gem x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Clarendon

Clarendon Administration Director Administrator Director

This is a great oppurtunity to join our CT and it's a brilliant chance to develop and refine your skills as a Moderator & Staff Member too.

Get your applications in, even if you don't fully meet the requirements, and you never know, you could be picked! :)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. SeanQuinn87

SeanQuinn87 Moderation Director Moderator Director

Goodluck with your search. :D
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Clarendon

Clarendon Administration Director Administrator Director

We are currently seeking two more CTM's once again :)
    • Like Like x 1