Community Admin
Administrator
Apr 1, 2012
Sydney, Australia
asperger.media
Staff Reshuffle
December 22, 2017

Hi Members,

As you may have noticed, a couple of the staff have moved into different positions today.

Firstly: I, @s3_gunzel, have been promoted to Community Team Leader on a permanent basis. I am going to aim to be reachable as often as I can be in the event of there being community issues; in order to give @Clarendon and @fords8 more time to Administrate.

Secondly: I am pleased to announce that @SantaBear is joining me on the Community Team. SantaBear brings with him a knowledge of this community, and I have no hesitations of believing that he will make an extraordinary Community Team member.

Lastly: I am pleased to announce that @Santa has been shifted over to be our new Website Team Leader. His new role will encompass managing some new things that will be released to members soon.

I hope all goes well for the team members in their new positions.

Neil

Established Talker
Dec 5, 2017

Secondly: I am pleased to announce that @SantaBear is joining me on the Community Team. SantaBear brings with him a knowledge of this community, and I have no hesitations of believing that he will make an extraordinary Community Team member.
Thanks
Congratulations on your new roles, @s3_gunzel and @SantaBear!
Thanks Andre