PF's Secret Santa Event

T.C.

Ranger
Ranger
Nov 1, 2017
Wisconsin

PEAK FORUM'S SECRET SANTA

The Holiday season is here which brings the annual holiday competitions. Peak Forums will now be hosting a Secret Santa competition. There are no restrictions on what you can get one another, assuming it is appropriate and moderate in quality. It can be a virtual present, object, etc. For example a posting package for one's site or subscribers to their channel or blog. A gift card would also be appropriate.

By the end of the entry deadline, you will be assigned a person to be their "secret Santa" via a private message by myself or another staff member. By the end of the second deadline you need to have the "object" you are sending them ready or have it prepared and message me what you are sending. By the 26th of December, your secret santa will be revealed. Everyone will then send out their presents to each other.

DEADLINE'S AND DATE'S

December 15th = Entry Deadline

December 24th = Deadline to think of a present and let myself know

December 25th/26th = Presents Revealed and sent to one another.

ENTERING
To enter, simply fill out the following form. Please fill out all information to give your Secret Santa a better idea of what to give or get you and what would be most convenient.

Code:
Would you like to join this event?: yes/no
Sex: Male/female
Interests:

T.C.

Ranger
Ranger
Nov 1, 2017
Wisconsin
Would you like to join this event?: Of course
Sex: Male, but that doesn't really matter
Interests: Films, music and global politics
Haha, I didn't used to think it mattered. However one time on another site, they gave a guy a gift card to the "pink store" because they thought off his avatar he was a she. It was a funny event.

Neil

Established Talker
Dec 5, 2017
Would you like to join this event?: Yes.
Sex: Male
Interests: YouTube, Posting forum

Last edited: