Old NES

possum37

Mastermind Talker
Apr 26, 2000
Whomever owned one, what did you do with it? Do you still own it? Did you throw it away, garage sale it, sell it, trade it, e-bay it, or do you still play it 'cause you think it's the coolest?

We still have ours in the downstairs den back home, along with 20+ cartridges...it collects dust nowadays as both my brothers have a Playstation for their own rooms. I kinda want to keep it alongside the ol' Atari 2600 so that years down the road I can pull them out and play the same games I played as a child with my own children.

What's everyone else doing with their NES?

----------------------------
My knob tastes funny.

eminem

Active Talker
Jun 28, 2000
Some guy told me that they will be VERY expensive one day since they are like the original console. As you can see the price is already rising.. right now I have mine in the basement sitting in the box with 10 games in it. But I take it out and clean it once in awhile. I played it 4 months ago for an hour. I haven't touched it since.

moonsee

Mastermind Talker
Mar 16, 2000
Have mine connected to the tv in this room.
I am NEVER getting rid of it, this one is going to my kids.
I sold off my sega genesis and I regret that every day.

----------------------------
http://www.moonsee.com

Foru2ctoo

Active Talker
Apr 26, 2000
gc.theshoppe.com
I still got my NES on top of my Genesis and under my SNES. Stacks up nicely... =P

I've got my Dreamcast and N64 hooked up to the TV. Won't ever have a use for Play Station (2) when I have my PC at my side.

SuperCrazy

Emerging Talker
Jul 15, 2000
www.nickj.net
Our NES and its 6 cartridges sit together with our N64 and its 5 cartridges in our basement. I play the N64 a few times every month, while I haven't played the NES for about a year. This isn't our original NES, as the NES we had first (with the cartridge load in front) got taken out by lightning, so we got a newer style NES system (with cartridge load on the top) which still worked last I knew.

<font color="#000000">[Edited by SuperCrazy on July 16, 2000 (edited 1 time)]</font>