Oh, dear..

mthrlangl

Part Of The Furniture
Jun 22, 2000
I'm afraid that my cravings have finally honestly kicked in. I was eating pickles at 9:30 last night, and I started thinking how good they'd be with ice cream. My mom told me that I'd be fine as long as I didn't start wanting potato chips and chocolate ice cream together.

----------------------------
You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin

spidergoolash

Part Of The Furniture
May 1, 2000
mth, i wouldn't worry. from what i read here, you eat really healthy stuff. my motto is give that kid whatever he/she wants (as long as you don't eat too much junk food - which you don't seem to be doing anyways).

as far as weight loss afterwards, with you being so young and all, it'll come off real fast.

"i like crumbs ..."

Boone

Expert Talker
Jul 16, 2000
Visit site
I guess your body is just telling you what it needs so go for broke and enjoy yourself.
Never did understand the whole pickles and pregnancy thing. Do most expecting mothers crave pickles?

ah-HA - i see we're misbehaving AGAIN tonite eh, BOONE
misbehaving...who me? (Boone attempts to look all innocent)

spidergoolash

Part Of The Furniture
May 1, 2000
not necessarily ... i craved frozen yogurt. i ate gallons of it every week. i'm not kidding.

"i like crumbs ..."

Boone

Expert Talker
Jul 16, 2000
Visit site
heh Well you know I'm clueless whan it comes to this stuff but I am so willing to learn

spidergoolash

Part Of The Furniture
May 1, 2000
i'm inclined to comment on that, but spiderg is trying to be on her best behavior lately

"i like crumbs ..."

Boone

Expert Talker
Jul 16, 2000
Visit site
i will refrain from comment since I think I've gottn into enough trouble for one day.

JHowse

Part Of The Furniture
May 4, 2000
At least you aren't feeling like you are gonna puke, all the time....(I hope not, anyway). Same goes for you, Mth. Keep up the smiling!

Does driving a car from Saturn make me an alien?

Prox

Part Of The Furniture
May 10, 2000
I dont think there is anything wrong with ice cream and pickles. I would eat it.
And if you do have that morning sickness I have heard my mom tell other expecting mothers that a *GULP* Raw patato in the morning will help with that.

IT'S A 106 MILES TO CHICAGO. WE'VE GOT A FULL TANK OF GAS, HALF A PACK OF CIGARETTES, IT'S DARK,
AND WE'RE WEARING SUNGLASSES

mthrlangl

Part Of The Furniture
Jun 22, 2000
No, no morning sickness, thank God. A little queasy, maybe, but not throwing up all over the place. Ick.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help. - Calvin