Not open for further replies.

Ash

Ranger
Ranger
May 26, 2013
London, UK
www.hivegamurs.net
Welcome to the Christmas Lottery - Earn & Win Big

The Christmas lottery is a little fun activity that we are going to be doing until the 1st of January. When you buy a ticket I use a random number generator that picks numbers between 1-15 and you will win whatever that number has.

The price of a ticket is - 10 Credits (or free if you received these with the Advent Calender)
The price of a jumbo premium ticket is - 35 Credits

The jumbo premium ticket allows you to pick a number range (1-5 or 6-10 or 11-15) which means that you will have a higher chance of winning what you want

1. 500 Credits
2. Nothing
3. Nothing
4. 50% off Emerald Membership
5. FREE Emerald Membership
6. 20 Credits
7. Nothing
8. Nothing
9. 50% off All Forum Shop Items
10. FREE Emerald Membership
11. 1 Credit
12. Nothing
13. 10% off Custom Group
14. Nothing
15. Free Diamond Membership

Ash

Ranger
Ranger
May 26, 2013
London, UK
www.hivegamurs.net
I would take a screenshot but I'm on a stupid mini-laptop and the stupid print screen button doesn't work

@Luna your lottery ticket wins number 9 - 50% off All Forum Shop Items

Hugop

Active Talker
Aug 17, 2015
promotionera.net
I want to use my free lottery ticket that I won from the advent calender :)

By the way, I want to use all my credits for a jumbo premium ticket range 11-15 until I get diamond membership. If you don't allow this but want one post for each ticket, make sure you will be on tomorrow, it won't escape this time :rofl:

Ash

Ranger
Ranger
May 26, 2013
London, UK
www.hivegamurs.net
Hugop said:
I want to use my free lottery ticket that I won from the advent calender :)

By the way, I want to use all my credits for a jumbo premium ticket range 11-15 until I get diamond membership. If you don't allow this but want one post for each ticket, make sure you will be on tomorrow, it won't escape this time :rofl:
You will need to post once every time you want to buy a ticket and obviously wait till I reply to the previous one :p. I'll try and reply as much as I can so you can buy as many as you want.

Please send me 35 Credits and I'll reveal your number for the ticket you want to buy

For the free ticket (11 - 1 Credit)

Ash

Ranger
Ranger
May 26, 2013
London, UK
www.hivegamurs.net
Hugop said:
Aw atleast I earn credits for posting :p

1jumbo ticket 11-15 again
13 - 10% off custom group

Because no one won any awesome prizes I will be giving away either a Emerald or Diamond membership to one of the members that entered this contest.

The winner is... @Selena who wins an Emerald membership!

Ash

Ranger
Ranger
May 26, 2013
London, UK
www.hivegamurs.net
This contest/giveaway is now finished. Thank you to all that entered the contest and/or giveaway and we hope you enjoyed it. Keep an eye out for more contests an giveaways in this section!

Selena

Expert Talker
Oct 25, 2015
California
kingcool52 said:
Hugop said:
Aw atleast I earn credits for posting :p

1jumbo ticket 11-15 again
13 - 10% off custom group

Because no one won any awesome prizes I will be giving away either a Emerald or Diamond membership to one of the members that entered this contest.

The winner is... @Selena who wins an Emerald membership!
Oh, awesome! I humbly accept my award! I am honored to have participated in this event! :p

Thank you very much!

Status
Not open for further replies.