How do you listen to your music?

Bazinga!

Senior Talker
Aug 25, 2013
U. S. A.
How do you normally listen to your music? 

I like listening to my music on my MP3 player.  1) It allows me to listen to whatever music I want and 2) I don't have to bother other people who may not have the same taste in music.

Biteman

Expert Talker
Dec 12, 2015
I download them on my phone and then .. listen to them.. with my earphones.

Dreamlander

Active Talker
Feb 12, 2016
me too :turtle
spotify is the best streaming music service
Not even... I stream FLACs using Tidal. 100% worth it, the student discount makes it the same cost as Spotify Premium. With these, you can tell the difference between lossless and 128 kbps.

Last edited:

Vengeance

Retired Staff
Oct 27, 2017
YouTube, Spotify and Pandora mostly. I used to have Spotify premium and would download the music to my phone and listen to it whenever, especially when I was traveling to visit my family in Ohio.

Golddisk

Establishing Talker
Nov 15, 2017
Depends where I am. If I am at home, it is usually on YouTube. If I'm in the car, I listen to the radio. When I'm running, I use my old iPod.

xXDarwinXx

Admin Team Leader
Administrator
Team Leader
Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom
Always use Spotify on my phone and listen to it on headphones when out and about. In the house I'll stream the radio through an app to my home Sonos System :p Ah, my neighbours love my music x'D

Rumu

New Talker
Jan 8, 2018
I listen to music in so many ways on different gadgets and devices. Amongst all these mediums mentioned, my favourite remains my phone.

My phone is probably the most important device I own. I can't imagine a day without my phone, it's no wonder I listen to music more on my phone.