Harry Potter

Riven

Mastermind Talker
Apr 15, 2013
Portugal
So, who here has seen it /read the books?
Did you like it?
Are you signed in pottermore.com?
Which house are you in?
Which one is your favorite book?

I am going to be honest here. I am a Potter fan.

My house is gryffindor.

I loved the books and I grew up with them. Perfect timing.

My favorite book would be HP7.

And yes, i cried like a little girl when Dumbledore died.

And Snape.... I've always hated Snape. I still hate Snape but I hate Harry's father even more... I mean, bullying??? Just because Snape didn't have what they have??? -.- That's just wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Danimal

Establishing Talker
May 4, 2013
Manchester, England
Harry Potter is the only book series I've ever read. Along with Twilight
I love Harry Potter. It was basically my whole childhood.

According to pottermore and various other quizzes, I'm a Ravenclaw :cool:

I happen to love Snape. I alway knew that he was gonna turn out to be something amazing. :p

lauren

Chief Talker
Jan 15, 2010
I have read the books/seen all the films and I'm honestly such a PotterHead literally I adore Harry Potter and I always will. I've grown up with the series since I was 5 years old and I honestly see it as something magical and nostalgic about my childhood n_n
I'm also signed into Pottermore however I used it once, didn't get it and never used it again :p I am a Slytherin! :)

My favourite book is impossible to choose but I really like The Prisoner of Azkaban and the Deathly Hallows films :)

Kirk

Mastermind Talker
Apr 15, 2013
UK
Thought I'd bump this one up since it's a popular book. :)

Nilla

Baby, baby, baby ohh
Jul 2, 2013
United States
I just can't get into these books. I have tried and tried. I managed to read the first two and then make it halfway through the third. Aftre that I abandoned it for a while, then tried to pick up on it again. After many failed attempts to try to get myself into the fandom, I just can't. It isn't something that interests me.

I'll watch the movies though. I have seen the first two and both parts of the last one. So.. I actually don't get why I should even bother if I already know how it ends. lol

Han

;)
Jun 24, 2013
Essex
www.hannatia.blogspot.com
I've seen a few, I haven't read any. I don't mind it but I didn't really get into it as some have, I've always been more of a horror genre in films, and nineteenth century geek in reading.

I was signed up to Pottermore, however, and was in Slytherin house. My favourite is probably the Prisoner of Askaban. I haven't seen too far into them though.

Bazinga!

Senior Talker
Aug 25, 2013
U. S. A.
When I signed up on Pottermore, it surprised me that I was sorted into Gryffindor because I always thought I'd be in Hufflepuff. I'm a fan of Harry Potter, although I didn't start reading the series till about the time that the 5th book was coming out. I was late to the party because I didn't think I'd originally like the series but I started reading it when I noticed several friends and family members reading it.

My favorite book in the whole series is Prisoner of Azkaban, although I like all the books.

Bazinga!

Senior Talker
Aug 25, 2013
U. S. A.
I didn't get into it till right after the 5th book was released. I originally wasn't going to read it because I thought it wasn't going to interesting enough to hold my attention since it was suppose to be for kids. But when I found out that several of my friends and family members were reading the series, then I started getting into it myself.

My hubby hasn't read any of the books but he did watch the movies with me.

Golddisk

Establishing Talker
Nov 15, 2017
I've never gotten into this series. I started reading one of the books but never finished. I have watched some of the movies but I don't go out of my way to watch them, either.

Reactions: xXDarwinXx

Bazinga!

Senior Talker
Aug 25, 2013
U. S. A.
Well, there's nothing wrong with that. I thought that the movie adaptations of the Harry Potter books weren't that bad at all. I thought they stayed close to the books, for the most part.