• Prizedraw Competiton! Checkout News & Announcements for more info

Welcome to PeakForums!

Welcome to PeakForums, an active and friendly general discussion forum. What are you waiting for? Crate an account and join in on the action today!
Register Now

Donald Trump's views on Muslims

Discussion in 'Debates & Raves' started by Savage, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Biteman

Biteman Expert Talker

Donald Trump's views on Muslims 

He wants to ban Muslims from coming into the US until the Muslim problem is solved.

What is your opinion on his views?

2. Namoh

Namoh Active Talker

My opinon is the following; lol. He would go against the first amendment, freedom of religion.

3. marti

marti Expert Talker

i dislike trump

4. Oblivious1

Oblivious1 Senior Talker

Same

5. Liquids

Liquids Emerging Talker

I give props to Trump for the amount of success in his life and he could of had a higher chance of being the next president until he expressed his views on Muslims & Mexicans.

6. Biteman

Biteman Expert Talker

True.

His views on other races have downgraded him in the eyes of many.

7. Tagobs

Tagobs Retired Staff

His politics on Muslims remind me a lot of the politics on Jews in Germany in the 1930s..

8. TheJason

TheJason Active Talker

Well, the big difference would be that Hitler wanted to persecute ALL Jews, while Trump only wants to persecute illegal Latinos and specific Muslims.

9. Callum Clark

Callum Clark Active Talker

not a fan of him but he hasn't said anything different from the likes of Obama Bush Clinton on immigrants

10. SeanQuinn87

SeanQuinn87 Moderation Director Moderator Director

What did they say mate?

11. Callum Clark

Basically in a nut shell they 3 of them over the years have came out and spoke many times about irradicating muslim extremism and how these countries should value american principles and hve tolereance and have peace respect ect for Isreal the Obama being a tad different as he wasnt outspokenly loyal to Isreal as Clinton Bush or Trump appears to be but if you watch videos of there speeches on youtube and watch loads of them it genuinely is there to see mate i have to call it as i see it and im not even a Trump guy.

12. TheJason

TheJason Active Talker

Banning all Muslims would be assuming they're all the same. Would that work with other populations?

13. Callum Clark

I think fanatics in general who wish to commit hideous acts at home or abroad should be jailed for life indefinite never mind banning them if im honest

14. TheJason

TheJason Active Talker

Eventually, thier talk leads to that. It's inevitable.