• Prizedraw Competiton! Checkout News & Announcements for more info

Welcome to PeakForums!

Welcome to PeakForums, an active and friendly general discussion forum. What are you waiting for? Crate an account and join in on the action today!
Register Now

Does the media report the truth?

Discussion in 'Media & Journalism' started by mickfordcfc, Jan 29, 2018.

1. mickfordcfc

mickfordcfc Active Talker

Does the media report stories as they come to inform the public of world affairs? or is it run by media mogul's who only write stories of propaganda to get you onside with their elite friends so that they can get the public onside for political gain?

Do they paint a proper picture of world leaders like Theresa May and Donald Trump?
    Is there any biased shown like we seen in the Scottish Referendum and in catalonia recently?

Guns laws in america, are we being shown proper facts and figures?

Anything you can think of or any gripe you have with the media lets hear it !!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. SeanQuinn87

SeanQuinn87 Moderation Director Moderator Team Leader

I reckon they start of with just the facts, but then when they realise some stories are exciting or hard hitting enough, they fabricate it lol. :p

3. mickfordcfc

The labour leader jeremy corbyn won a global peace prize a while ago. it never made headlines but the fact he was out in the street wearing a tracksuit and he turns upto work in cheap suits the tories ripped into him saying "could a man dressed like that argue his point in brussels about brexit negotiations?" who cares what he looks like as long as hes doing his job. just shows media biased of the tabloids not showing a global peace prize yet focused on his clothing?? shocking behaviour

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Callum Clark

Callum Clark Active Talker

Im not a fan of Corbyn to me he is a communist and im not a fan of communism, however on the note of how people look or dress shouldn't be held or measured against someone for the work they do, i do believe full system top to bottom is rigged and biased.

5. mickfordcfc

We are seeing the same crap every government we need drastic change.. corbyn will bring it. Would u prefer a Tory government ?

6. Callum Clark

Nope i dont like the Torys either i used to be an SNP member and attend the meetings ect all the way before and after the referndum but im not a member or a fan of them for several reasons and policies that i find poor. What people need in every country is rid of the global zionist banking and coroprate machine and for every nation regain their sovereignty and freedoms and then work together on building better relations from scratch, better infrastructures hopsitals housings schools police and fire department ect all across the board, the people who own the news banks and major corporations such as Nestle ect should then be jailed for life for crimes against humanity simple as that but people are too bitter through “cultural differences” “religious ideologies” “racial views” ect to band together to actually do something about it and start being human beings again.

• Like Like x 1
  7. mickfordcfc

i agree with most part and im quite passionate about it too but when u say u used to be snp now ur not which i do understand, u dont want corbyn because hes a "communist" and you dont like tories but you want change on a global scale and bring down the elites, tell me callum how are you gonna do this if no **** has your vote lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Callum Clark

Because effectively they are cut from the same cloth i would say if i was to “label myself” it would be a national socialst but when i say that peoples eyes go wide and burt like ive killed there grandmother but dont understand my reasons for it and my definiton of it