• Prizedraw Competiton! Checkout News & Announcements for more info

Welcome to PeakForums!

Welcome to PeakForums, an active and friendly general discussion forum. What are you waiting for? Crate an account and join in on the action today!
Register Now

David Bowie - 'Low'

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Tagobs, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Tagobs

Tagobs Retired Staff

With the recent passing of legend David Bowie, I thought I could share my favorite Bowie album, Low. Feel free to share your favorite Bowie albums or songs.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018
  2. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Mastermind Talker

I've been listening to it since he passed, never heard of it and a lot I've listen to is just plain strange.

3. Tagobs

Tagobs Retired Staff

That's kind of the point with Bowie. He pushed the music industry to strange heights, and made it work.

4. Selena

Selena Expert Talker

My favorite song from David Bowie must definitely be Space Oddity. Such an awesome song, it was my favorite when I was a mere child. That was around early 2008 I think? :silly:

5. Tagobs

Tagobs Retired Staff

The song is from 1969, so it has sticked around for a while

6. Selena

Selena Expert Talker

No doubt it has been around for a while.  I just meant that I wasn't exposed to his music until that time period when I first heard him (such a long time ago already).  Due to the nature of my, errrm, proclivities, I haven't been able to communicate myself properly these past few weeks, sorry.

Come to think of it, I also like his song Changes.

7. TheJason

TheJason Active Talker

Right, Space Oddity was the top, but coming up close was Golden Years, China Girl, Young Americans, Modern Love, Blue Jean, and some lesser-known tracks from his Philly Soul days (Young Americans Album). However, though, I haven't heard everything he put out

Anyway, Fame was burnt out on the radio and also Under Pressure. Probably I originally liked Fame, but never cared for Under Pressure.