David Bowie - 'Low'

Tagobs

Retired Staff
Jan 11, 2016
Bergen, Norway
With the recent passing of legend David Bowie, I thought I could share my favorite Bowie album, Low. Feel free to share your favorite Bowie albums or songs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon_skeith

Mastermind Talker
Feb 10, 2010
I've been listening to it since he passed, never heard of it and a lot I've listen to is just plain strange.

Tagobs

Retired Staff
Jan 11, 2016
Bergen, Norway
Demon_skeith said:
I've been listening to it since he passed, never heard of it and a lot I've listen to is just plain strange.
That's kind of the point with Bowie. He pushed the music industry to strange heights, and made it work.

Selena

Expert Talker
Oct 25, 2015
California
My favorite song from David Bowie must definitely be Space Oddity. Such an awesome song, it was my favorite when I was a mere child. That was around early 2008 I think? :silly:

Tagobs

Retired Staff
Jan 11, 2016
Bergen, Norway
Selena said:
My favorite song from David Bowie must definitely be Space Oddity.  Such an awesome song, it was my favorite when I was a mere child.  That was around early 2008 I think? :silly:
The song is from 1969, so it has sticked around for a while

Selena

Expert Talker
Oct 25, 2015
California
Tagobs said:
Selena said:
My favorite song from David Bowie must definitely be Space Oddity.  Such an awesome song, it was my favorite when I was a mere child.  That was around early 2008 I think? :silly:
The song is from 1969, so it has sticked around for a while
No doubt it has been around for a while.  I just meant that I wasn't exposed to his music until that time period when I first heard him (such a long time ago already).  Due to the nature of my, errrm, proclivities, I haven't been able to communicate myself properly these past few weeks, sorry.

Come to think of it, I also like his song Changes.

TheJason

Active Talker
Oct 27, 2017
Right, Space Oddity was the top, but coming up close was Golden Years, China Girl, Young Americans, Modern Love, Blue Jean, and some lesser-known tracks from his Philly Soul days (Young Americans Album). However, though, I haven't heard everything he put out

Anyway, Fame was burnt out on the radio and also Under Pressure. Probably I originally liked Fame, but never cared for Under Pressure.