Counter Strike Cheats

Finity

Mastermind Talker
Apr 4, 2000
Visit site
would anyone be against posting counterstrike cheats? im interested in what the script is to make it autoaim to the head. ill trade that info for the cheat of howto look like one team, but actually be on the other
heheh
dont flame me. i coulda just posted it. wanna know what you guys think?

NuclearBanana

Establishing Talker
May 17, 2000
www.aliensoup.com
NOOOOOoooooo!!!!! Don't do it MAN!!! Just keep the cheats to ur self... becaus then everyone will have 'em, and the gme wil be ruined.

------------------
"Gecko-In-A-Can... It's mmmm-mmmm good!"

Prox

Part Of The Furniture
May 10, 2000
Please no more cheats for CS. Ive had enough of getting shot through walls.

------------------
uh yeah . . .

FetusMan

Establishing Talker
May 28, 2000
www.bigsandy.com
*burp*

Hmm... What's your email? What's your ICQ number? Oh yes...

/me jots down info

Okay. Bye.

[Edited by FetusMan @ May 30, 2000 (edited 1 time)]

Finity

Mastermind Talker
Apr 4, 2000
Visit site
hahahah
oh i see now
i guess ill be taking ALL MY PERSONAL INFO OFF
i was just wondering
you guys said no so i didnt
not like i use the cheats
you ****
dont ever spam me again

Alien

Part Of The Furniture
Mar 15, 2000
Zeta 2 Reticuli
FetusMan: Make sure I never hear another report of you spamming anyone.

It wouldn't be very wise. :)

------------------
Alien - Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

[Edited by Alien @ June 02, 2000 (edited 1 time)]

FetusMan

Establishing Talker
May 28, 2000
www.bigsandy.com
Well, at least I had the common courtesy to not spam on these boards. Or any boards. I kept it on ICQ. So it really shouldn't matter, should it? That's my reasoning. I really despise jerks like this that have to ruin the game for the people that really enjoy it, like me. And you're here threatening to boot me off? At least that's what I can assume about what you have just said...

Finity

Mastermind Talker
Apr 4, 2000
Visit site
you spam ME for ASKING if i should post or not?! thats some GREAT knowledge

now i didnt say i USED THE CHEAT
some guy was spamming during a game of HOWTO DO IT
I HAVENT ACTUALLY TRIED IT OUT

and it will prolly be patched in the next version anyways

and you spam me for ASKING to post them instead of bothering someone that ACTUALLY posted them

get a brain cell or two before talking to me ever again

Finity

Mastermind Talker
Apr 4, 2000
Visit site
notice how it says "cheats welcome" under the description of this forum? the version of CS came out anyways
its poo

WaterB

Expert Talker
Mar 16, 2000
i believe that it's nearly impossible to make a aimbot or a see through wall cheat. You would have to rewrite the original halflife code then integrate that into the counterstrike patch you have installed.. dunno about you but i dont even know how to get my hands on halflife code..

think that the rare occurance that someone is shot through a wall or seems to have extrordinary aim is due to the discrepency between the server-client... i've seen someone (ct) empty a mp5 clip into the back of an opposing player(t).. watch the opposing player bleed and flinch.. but then the (t) turned around a killed the (ct) w/ a shotgun blast...

why did this happen? because the client machine (ct's machine) displayed what it should've w/ the most current information it had. But the server did not "see" the same thing because of lag. The server got info that the (t) had moved but the ct's machine hadn't gotten that information until after the mp5 clip was empty...

and what can we learn from this? QUIT PLAYING ON A DAILUP....

:p

*whew* my longest post ever... flame me now...

FetusMan

Establishing Talker
May 28, 2000
www.bigsandy.com
There is, or was, no heashot script.

Back in betas 3 and 4, there WAS software that acted as a middle man between the clients and the servers. The locations of bullet impacts were first computed clientside, the information was sent to the server, where it did whatever processing it did, and sent the information back to the client (and the information coming back makes for the visible results onscreen). Someone, or a group of someones, devised a type of 'middleman' software that resided on the client's side. Data from the client went through the middleman, and then to the server. You can probably guess what the middleman did. It changed the information that said a bullet hit an arm into a bullet that hit a head. The middleman then sent the new, editted information to the server, disguising itself as the client. The server takes the data as a headshot, and sends it back. At least this is what I've heard from several different sources.

Oh well, at least software like that and the skin-changing bug are obsolete or gone now. But still, worthless cheaters like Finity here will keep trying to find a cheat in every beta released, ruining it for everyone else.