Blue Stinger

Foru2ctoo

Active Talker
Apr 26, 2000
gc.theshoppe.com
Graphics: Pretty nice effects considering this was a launch title. Some of the effects are similar to Resident Evils'. The monsters are big and scary looking freaks. If they look dangerous, then assume they are deadly.

Controls: You'll get the hang of it after a while, but the aim could use some more work. The camera position is horrible in some areas and great in others, but it's a free moviing camera so you can easily change its' direction.

Gameplay: Strange story with a few twists. Some good parts and some bad. Lots of weapons in this game, and the overall experience is a fun one. You'll certainly get frustrated at time, but the key is to never give up. There are a few gameplay bugs I noticed in the game, but I like to do everything I can and somethings I wasn't suppose to do made me reload my game. The advice I can give you for this game is not to restart the elevator and save. Save first, then restart it. I had to restart the **** thing cause I didn't have the firepower for the last boss and I couldn't go back to buy better weapons. I had plenty too! Approx. 26,000 to spend.

The game is tough and I did enjoy playing it. I recommend this to those who liked Resident Evil or Tomb Raider, but I give warning to them that this game wasn't made to scare you.