Anyone else here addicted to Roswell?

IIIBradIII

New Talker
May 25, 2000
Is anyone here completely addicted to the TV show Roswell shown on the WB?

------------------
Remember, there are old pilots and there are bold pilots, but there are no old bold pilots.

Alien

Part Of The Furniture
Mar 15, 2000
Zeta 2 Reticuli
I only saw the first couple of episodes, I'd like to catch up.. Fortunately for season 2, it's said to cut the 'romance' side of the show by about half and start focusing on alot of mysterious storylines and ufology.. I'm looking forward to that for the second season.

For now, I'll catch up on the old ones.

------------------
Alien - Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

spidergoolash

Part Of The Furniture
May 1, 2000
i haven't gotten around to watching even one episode yet, but have heard it's really good. can't wait for season two.

------------------
"it's easier to stay out than get out"

IIIBradIII

New Talker
May 25, 2000
Yo_Ma-Ma:

Just catch up on it this summer. It's my all-time favorite show, and I'm 23!

------------------
Remember, there are old pilots and there are bold pilots, but there are no old bold pilots.

spidergoolash

Part Of The Furniture
May 1, 2000
it's on tonite at 9 p.m. - i'll be watching ...

------------------
"it's easier to stay out than get out"

Foru2ctoo

Active Talker
Apr 26, 2000
gc.theshoppe.com
Roswell? You've got to be kidding! The show is nice, but I've only seen one episode and it's contender on Monday nights is a no brainer! This new series cannot compete with the greatness that is Ally McBeal. I live on the west cost and these two shows are on at the same time. I might tune into it during the summer when re-runs are infamous, but I require motivation to watch that show.

Diesel

PeakForums Legend
Apr 26, 2000
Never saw the show, but caught the photo spread of Katherine Heigl in the new Maxim.
WOW!

Might just persuade me to watch something on the WB.

------------------
From another BBS:
"hmm... Cyrix III, huh? You can put syrup on sh*t, but that don't make it pancakes."

Foru2ctoo

Active Talker
Apr 26, 2000
gc.theshoppe.com
Watching a show just to see a babe... You won't be the only one out there. I'm not one to watch a show because of the female(s) in it, but there are other shows watched just for the attractive females like Popular and Charmed.

Diesel

PeakForums Legend
Apr 26, 2000
Oh please... tell me people didn't watch Buffy The Vampire Slayer because of Sarah Michelle Geller, or that people didn't watch Xena: Warrior Princess because of Lucy Lawless.

I'm sure they all watched for the fine acting performances. These are the same people that read Playboy for the interesting articles.

------------------
From another BBS:
"hmm... Cyrix III, huh? You can put syrup on sh*t, but that don't make it pancakes."

TheOriginalStar

New Talker
Jun 12, 2000
Visit site
Speaking of Roswell, has anyone here seen the documentary Roswell? It's by the same people who did the Trekkies documentary, and it's about a gathering at Roswell, sounds fun!

------------------
You cannot touch someone who has been touched by Vorlons - Lyta Alexander, 2262

Alien

Part Of The Furniture
Mar 15, 2000
Zeta 2 Reticuli
...moving to television...

----------------------------
Alien - Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]