• Prizedraw Competiton! Checkout News & Announcements for more info

Welcome to PeakForums!

Welcome to PeakForums, an active and friendly general discussion forum. What are you waiting for? Crate an account and join in on the action today!
Register Now

Important Announcing PeakForums 3.0!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Casanova, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Casanova

Casanova Admin Team Leader Administrator Team Leader

[​IMG]

All Members of PeakForums,
    May I begin with thank you for your continued loyal support, dedication and posting throughout the past few moths; Our administration team has been busy on various offline ventures but I am pleased to announce that after a brief hiatus from the online world, we are back, stronger than ever!

From September 2018, we shall be revigorating the community and with the announcement of Peak Forums 3.0 today, we are very excited for what's to come.

Forum Software:
    As a former phpBB developer of plugins and themes, I am overwhelmed with joy to announce that Peak Forums shall be migrating over to the phpBB 3.2 forum software. Transitioning off a paid software such as Xenforo in favour of a free software is always a hard choice to make but with ideas, extensions and a brand new theme on the horizon, we are sure that the transition over to phpBB will be the best decision for the community. We are eager to hear your thoughts and suggestions and shall be working on incorporating your ideas once the new software is live. On the transition day the database will be ported over so we shall loose no posts, user accounts or any other data- We will inform you of this date of transition.

New Staff:
    We are currently hiring and have a few new staff members lined up to bring PF forward! Stay tuned for hiring threads and be sure to apply!

As always thanks for being here with PF and here's to our future.

Casanova
    Admin Team Leader