2017 Community Survey

s3_gunzel

Community Admin
Administrator
Apr 1, 2012
Sydney, Australia
asperger.media
Hello Members,

With the development of PF2.0 upon us now, we want to take the opportunity to gauge the community opinion and consensus on a range of different topics to do with PeakForums; we're going to go about this with a community survey. Surveys allow us to see the pressure points of where you, the members, feel we're going wrong, and how you feel we can improve.

You do not need to fill this out; we're not going to force you. However, members that do will be rewarded with PF$500 for completing the survey - which I'll apply to your account within 24 hours of you completing the survey and replying to this topic with the completed survey. If you feel that you don't want to publicly reply, I'm happy to get Private Messages with the topic 2017 Community Survey.

Below is the form we need you to fill out. Please take your time when filling this out; the more time you take, the more information we receive, and the more action we can take to improve your PeakForums experience.

Code:
On a scale of 1-5, how do you rate PF Overall?

On a scale of 1-5, how do you rate the Staff?

How effective do you feel the Community Team is?

How effective do you think the Administrative Team is?

Any comments regarding the Staff Team?

How welcome do you feel at PeakForums?

PeakForums is clean from spam and rule breakers? How far do you agree with this statement?

There is a range of forums to discuss any topic in. How far do you agree?

How do you feel about the current forum index?

How well do you feel feedback and suggestions is taken onboard by the Administrative Team?

What's the best thing about PeakForums?

If you could change 1 thing about PeakForums, what would it be?

Any additional comments, feedback or suggestions?
Thank you
The PeakForums Team

xXDarwinXx

Admin Team Leader
Administrator
Team Leader
Oct 26, 2017
United Kingdom
This is a great chance to express your views on these changes and have a say in further development of the forum. Even if it's a few words, we'd love to hear your thoughts and opinions ;)

Ash

Ranger
Ranger
May 26, 2013
London, UK
www.hivegamurs.net
On a scale of 1-5, how do you rate PF Overall? 4

On a scale of 1-5, how do you rate the Staff? 5

How effective do you feel the Community Team is? Great

How effective do you think the Administrative Team is? No problems at all so pretty effective

Any comments regarding the Staff Team? They all seem great, very friendly and have created a nice atmosphere here

How welcome do you feel at PeakForums? It's perfect for me, not sure how some newer members may feel. I've been here for a while, know a lot of people here so it's pretty welcoming for me

PeakForums is clean from spam and rule breakers? How far do you agree with this statement? Strongly Agree

There is a range of forums to discuss any topic in. How far do you agree? Strongly Agree

How do you feel about the current forum index? No problems at all really

How well do you feel feedback and suggestions is taken onboard by the Administrative Team? Pretty well

What's the best thing about PeakForums? The users and the community

If you could change 1 thing about PeakForums, what would it be? Sidebar on the homepage although I believe I already suggested it

Any additional comments, feedback or suggestions? Nop :)

Claraviolet

Active Talker
Aug 9, 2015
animemangaforum.com
On a scale of 1-5, how do you rate PF Overall? 4.5

On a scale of 1-5, how do you rate the Staff? 4.5

How effective do you feel the Community Team is? Good

How effective do you think the Administrative Team is? Great

Any comments regarding the Staff Team? None

How welcome do you feel at PeakForums? I feel great to be here and that explains something

PeakForums is clean from spam and rule breakers? How far do you agree with this statement? 90%

There is a range of forums to discuss any topic in. How far do you agree? 95%

How do you feel about the current forum index? Great

How well do you feel feedback and suggestions is taken onboard by the Administrative Team? Good

What's the best thing about PeakForums? Variety of topics

If you could change 1 thing about PeakForums, what would it be? Anime section!

Any additional comments, feedback or suggestions? None

Neil

Established Talker
Dec 5, 2017
On a scale of 1-5, how do you rate PF Overall? 5

On a scale of 1-5, how do you rate the Staff? 4

How effective do you feel the Community Team is? Great.

How effective do you think the Administrative Team is? Awesome.

Any comments regarding the Staff Team? None

How welcome do you feel at PeakForums? I feel happy to be here as a user and staff team member.

PeakForums is clean from spam and rule breakers? How far do you agree with this statement? 100% if not 1000%.

There is a range of forums to discuss any topic in. How far do you agree? 50%

How do you feel about the current forum index? Nice.

How well do you feel feedback and suggestions is taken onboard by the Administrative Team? Good

What's the best thing about PeakForums? The Themes and staff team members

If you could change 1 thing about PeakForums, what would it be? Probably having a promotion section :p.

Any additional comments, feedback or suggestions? None.. Just I need my 500 PF$